Saturday, March 19, 2016

平凡之路





Sup sup. I'm back. Above song is a song I saw from my friend sharing on fb. Damn nice leh! If ktv has. I'm gonna make T M C sing. Hahaha. Too nice. Love the lyrics too.

Okay! It's been so long since I blogged. Hmmmm. March and April gonna be two big expenditure months. Hahaha why do I say so. On 6th Mar I just went to do something which I haven't done for 6 years - CHANGE MY PHONE.

Yes. LOL. When so many people heard, no matter who, their response is the same: FINALLY CHANGE ISIT. Like literally everyone that know me said the same. Haha. So cute leh. So from a iPhone 4 jump to iPhone 6s Plus. Lol.... You will never understand the feeling of holding the phone. Before that I thought my phone was big enough. If that one is big, after changing, I must be carrying a gigantic phone then hehe.

Got a luminous phone case outside the shop (The guy secretly told us outside buy is cheaper than the actual phone shop. He reco us to find a "fat girl outside and say is Alan intro one" and sure enough, got a discount for my screen protector and phone case. Hahaha. The phone case nice, should have gotten an extra one.

So that's another bomb there, I got a 64gb so that's like 530$ leh. Omfg, I'm broke lorrrrrrrr. Oh I forgot say isit? Before I got the phone we went travel agency, and another 2.5k$ PARTIAL deposit there lol remaining amount need pay during briefing. I'm broke ahhhhhhhhh. And so yeah, gonna go Taiwan in Apr. Hehe. Been awhile since I go overseas leh, pretty excited hehe.

Alot people told me I should have go on own trip and not follow agency. In a way I agree. But I was pretty lazy to research at that time leh, and my parents don't know how and sis busy with exams, everything was me again. So dad say next time got time ownself plan, now just follow tour. And besides, old people mindset, they say follow tour won't get lost lol.

Actually before we decided on Taiwan, I was pretty determined to go Europe lol. But was flipping through the agencies brochures, Europe for a whole family really pricey. And parents don't like "angmo food" as they called it, so my dad was like, I sponsor you to go Europe with your friends lah, we family trip go elsewhere. SO FRIENDS. WHO WANNA GO EUROPE. Hahaha

We were actually torn between Korea/TW/China/whatever Asian country. Then my dad was still reminiscing about their honeymoon (which was in TW last time) so yeah off to TW we go next month. Heh. Excited excited.

Pretty lots of events ongoing lah. Next week meeting up with the SW peeps, most likely KTV. But hate weekdays leh, I always burnt out. Past few weeks always kopi also weekday loh. Tues trip briefing, wed ktv, thurs movie, the rest might be kopi. As usual packed again! Talking bout movie, Idk, J said wanna watch zootopia, maybe watch with her lor, M also not replying, dammit. Otherwise we 3 usually go together one. But superman vs batman also out next week, see how lor. I only wanna watch Gods of Egypt but till now haven't watch, guess I gotta wait online out liao.

Then end of month, S coming. He from MY come SG, we gonna plan meetup again lor hehe bring him go dinner then go chill or something ba. Hehe.

Fun is fun lah, but nearing end of month I'm gonna feel stressed out again. Last month first try out of the job scope was pretty nightmare. Omg. I feel like I'm gonna dread it every end of month. Worst thing is, cos going TW, and that's in Apr, I'm not gonna have much time leh. Plus the meetup end of month when S come. Die lor my time gonna be so packed leh Idk how I gonna handle. 'Cos I planned to finish up some stuff before fly ma. Then just nice that week is pretty packed with reports and everything and all the stuff I'm supposed to do during the week I will be away. Idk how I gonna handle also.

And trip dates are limited to changes too cos my sis will have school reopening soon. So yeah. Anyway the trip itinerary and everything I pick one (Well, pick meaning I pick between the itinerary of different agencies LOL) Oh well who cares, during the trip I make sure I gonna enjoy myself. Heck to everything! Hahahaha.

More updates maybe after the trip? Or maybe after ktv or after meeting S or something. So lazy type too. Hehe. End off.

No comments: