Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Chinese New Year


Happy CNY to all.


Cannot really remember what happens after my last post, but there's certainly lots of kopi sessions etc. Which is good. Takes my mind off things when I just stare into space, chat, or play game. That is definitely one difference with them compare to other friends; Other friends will not understand and will even nag you for playing game. With them, legit to play, since we all play. Haha

Here's to it, CNY! My favorite celebration out of all. Haha. "Shou sui" after CNY eve, till pretty late lor. JH fault, told me cannot sleep. Bleh. I next morning still need to wake early. Went to 3 temples. Head to 4th uncle house after that! Yay. Mahjong with him before the rest arrive. Once they arrive it'll be card games galore. Ahkiatkorkor's dog is at there too, it's a Pomeranian. So fluffy so cute la. I was afraid at first, cos it got so excited when we come, and started jumping prancing around licking everyone. But ahyangkorkor say it doesn't bite, so I relaxed a little. And played abit with it. It's soooo cute and lovable!

They started a la-bi table, while we have a mahjong table. But at night all combined for banluck. Hahaha. So fun, day1 I lost at mahjong, but banluck is totally at my luck. I had like 3 banban and 15 banluck. We played till almost 3am. Hahaha. Pleasant surprise, free parking. Shiok.

Day2, we went ahmingkorkor house to bainian first around noon. Yanjun is sooooo cute. He is ahmingkorkor son. I haven't seen yanjun since he had his birthday that time, and he's grown soooo big. 'Cos whenever they come visit him I was working, so it's first time I seen him again after so long. He's so smart in talking! Kids nowadays are so intelligent.

Went 4th uncle house again after that. Mahjong while waiting for them to come. This time we started banluck early cos WW is there and I kept telling them she's here for banluck. Haha. We played till late again lor around 2am-ish.

Day3 we went P house for buffet! Haha yummmm it was not bad. Chitchat a little, and then I kept hint hint abit wanna gamble. 'Cos I got bored at the conversations. I can't really hold a convo at THEIR type of convo. Hahaha. End up really, banluck table! Played abit, around an hour ish only. Dad picked us up and I told him to drop me at.. Where's that place again, I forgot. Thomson there. Meeting the usual gang for dinner. We wander wander and ended up eating prata. LOL. Such a joke how we always ended up eating prata.

Chitchat, and celebrate Feb babies bday. XH went off, and 6 of us decide to go Waterway Point (That's the second time, since I just met J for dinner at Waterway few days ago, on Friday) Damn, I'm so lazy to shop la but they wanna shop. Somemore I was carrying that big box of shoes, no mood shop but bobian. Damn. Shagged la, I was reluctantly walking along. Wah if only the other side say earlier I confirm to kopi and sit down slack instead of shop leh haha.

Today I wanted mahjong but sis act yi ge hardworking, say wanna study, end up we didn't go 4th uncle house. Lameeeeee so boring. I'm still in holiday mood tbh, I don't wanna work. Grr.

Work's gonna be so shitty with the change in scope. And worst thing is during CNY relatives asked if I was gonna study more (you know what relatives are like), I didn't know how to answer. Sighpie.

Tbh I'm not whiny about the change in scope, but I just felt it's unfair, why am I doing the work of someone who did the work with twice the amount of salary I take. UNFAIR RIGHT. Like fuck it, if they can do the same stuff and take twice the amount, if you want me to do the same thing as them, shouldn't you raise my pay as well? That's life for you, so fucking unfair. Grrrrrrrrr. Don't know if there's kopi tomorrow, I need a break. Oh almost forget it's V Day today. Happy V Day~ But it's nothing of special to me lol

OH ON A SIDE NOTE, The right side of my gum at the back hurts like mad. So pain that I don't even know if it's wisdom tooth growing or just gum sore. So fucking pain. I can barely eat these few days. Even if I eat, it's still tasteless cos I gotta chew on the left, can't chew on the right cos too pain. Even when I stretch open my mouth it hurts. Fml!

Oh. Currently reading these Low Kay Hwa books chapters previews online. Jeez, they're good.

But let's say overall I still enjoy CNY. My favorite celebration. Happy Chinese New Year to all. :)

No comments: