Saturday, January 30, 2016

时间都去哪儿了





Hello all. It's been quite awhile. Mmm. Yeah. Been better than my days back in the days camped in KaW I'ld say. I've been getting very inactive there, which is a good thing. Since it's full of bad memories there. Just forget it all it's best. Haha. I'm tired.

Can't really remember what happen tbh. That week wed we had buffet treated by big boss I believe. At some hotel. Was okay lah not bad, but desserts are a little lacking lol. Fri went to get some gifts for S. Sat I can't remember, think I met J and M for breakfast, which M passed be both of the books and my beloved Amazon shoes. Haha. Catch up a little. Was a quick meetup as everyone have appointment that day. Sun I went to meet JL to get some stuff from her, and head Orchard to mail my gifts for S. Stupid post office said couldn't send one of the item and I had to take it out. Irritating.

Last sat was pretty fun. Work in the morning which I can barely concentrate, cos meeting the SW peeps after that. HAHA. As for running so far to jcube, of course I was a little late. Haha. Got my bbt and we went to get some food before heading teoheng. We found a hidden talent.. T! T is so so awesome in singing. Me and C have became his fans lol. C herself also sing very well. M too, M knows my favorite songs. Hahaha.

Oh and see the song up there? The video so touching. I teared earlier Lol. And this song is so nice I realized. And I know because T sang this song and none of us knew, but it was so good. Haha. Came back and hunt for it. Tadaaaa. Super nice song.

Me, JH, A, We were basically the auto-and-hear-them-sing gang. The other M is irritating I swear, lol. YM and the male C sing a little. Main characters are C M T. Hahaha. Good to chill in too the place. I like. We had dinner at some ramen place which I forgot the name. Osaka something isit? I can't remember. The baby octopus (which is not so baby as it's SO huge) was yummy. Went for an aimless walk and decided to go some coffee shop to chill. Chat summon etc. Ok lah not bad hehe. By the time we head back, no more train/bus. I cabbed home from Outram lol. Ok lah quite fun.

Last sun was housewarming at LQ house. Oooo her house is sooo nice. Especially the spinning chair. Which B's daughters keep playing and spinning me around till I got dizzy. Hahaha. Balcony nice, everything nice. Buffet not bad. Head home around early evening.

This week was like LOL. Tues and wed me and C both went Yishun to meet the three musketeers for kopi session. Hahaha. Was fun la I guess. Haha. These guys, make me break my rule of lazy weekdays. Every night make me go out consecutive two days lol. Tues we caught a bus which we were freaked out 'cos the bus is full of COCKROACH!! I swear there's a nest, we saw more than 10-20. No exaggerate. There was a kindhearted guy helping to kill tho. Me and C run all the way to the front of the bus. So disgusting la, somemore last bus. Hais. Wed I took cab home too tho cos no more bus at Nex. Lol.

Was a fun week I guess. Haha. Next week some Mon buffet again too I think. So sleepy. And I'm hungry. Today was a bad day. So much unfair stuff at work. Was annoying okay. Bad mood lor. Music saved me tho. Gonna watch RM later. So sleepy now. End off

No comments: