Sunday, January 10, 2016

2016


Hello. It's 2016 (Okay, I know very late, it's about 10 days into the new year)

The countdown show on new year eve was awesome, Adam Lambert! Basically he's the only highlight, whole countdown I only wait to watch him sing anyway lol.

Okay, here's a new year. And I don't know what's special or anything new, basically it seem another nothing-new year to me so far, A few meetups this month I believe. SW gathering. And gotta meetup with M and J, my US shoes which I bought are with her. Wahaha. And yeah gotta meet the usual gang as well.

I need to spend lesser btw, as said by the chinese zodiac that I need to save this year. So true la.. I keep spending :( Grrrr.

You ever get the feeling where you like chatting with people but you feel tired to deal with people? Times where you just wanna sit and keep quiet and not do anything nor reply anyone. Idk, I chat very little nowadays. 看别人脸色让我很累. Less talk less trouble ma. Haha.

Eh why did I say all this in a new year post!

I bought a cute new portable charger just for the fun of it. See. Waste money again :(

Coughing my lungs out. Freaking cough :(

Ok too much crap. Tell you truth. I'm just unhappy. End off.

No comments: