Friday, December 18, 2015

ZO2015


Put your hands up in the air! Hehe

Ok la it's such a laaaagged post but yeah, last Sunday (Day 2) went for the annual event. I was excited thinking of seeing Armin and Andrew but what's so mood-dampening is that it was raining even before reaching the destination. Like holy shit, drizzling heavily lol.

Was already wet even before reaching la, ugh. More merchandise this year than last, heh. HY got the green super cool flashlight for me. E got the multicolour lightstick for us. But didn't get the light-shades. But anyway, it was rainy one good point was that not alot people at some point of time, but at points of time it was sooo crowded and busy cos ppl came to hide from rain, lol.

At 4.30 and 6.30 respectively I sneak off to seee ARMIN! and ANDREW! hahaha, Cannot sneak off too long la but I sneak off for like pretty long just to see them. I'm there for them anyway lol. I had to leave the shelter when go to moonstage to see them. It was drizzling heavily and wet hair makes me uncomfortable, but for them, worth it lol.

It was highhhhhhhhh. Clap clap clap. Put your hands up in the airrrrrr! Happy to know their songs. Would be better if it wasn't raining tho. I think everyone got drained out by the rain. A handful were sitting down by the time it's Andrew turn, around 6.30. Such a bummer :( His songs were high! Took some vids. Hehe. Saw W, gave her a kebab before I left.

Grabbed a kfc bfast before I go home. Reach home, go temple. At night went out eat. Burned out day ar. So tired. Didn't sleep till night cos otherwise can't sleep if nap too long.

Oh did I say met the SW peeps for baimifen that day, forgot when. Was a Sunday. Think November. It was pretty funny tho. So much disturbing and teasing. Disturbing C is more fun but freaking J always try to disturb me :( They should plan another soon. Think A is planning it in Jan.

Heard Lambert coming at dec31, but idk who will wanna go with me. Grrrr.

Anyway. These few days been the same since Mon. Kept falling asleep in living room early and wake up at midnight suddenly. So unhealthy la. Knn. Like now -.- Time to go back to bed

No comments: