Sunday, March 27, 2016

Superman vs Batman


Superman vs Batman!

Ohhh I said I wouldn't post anytime soon but I did. Hahaha. Met them on Wed, ktv awhile which went wrong, they told us we didn't book when we did. Oh well. So was a short session, then we went Starbucks to chill. Chillax Wed. Thurs was annoying, don't wanna elaborate what happened, but I watched Zootopia already. Not bad, cute haha

Friday was Good Friday. Haha. The SW peeps wanna kopi. M drove so he drop by to pick me. We went to pick A then went to find D. Kopi then went cwp to eat Empire State. Holy shit, so expensive leh. Bleh. Decided to ktv then watch Superman. They bought sushi I only bought drinks, Ktv lor. Then movie lor. Movie was long la and okok I guess. Ended pretty late. M sent us home after that.

Sat. Was so sleepy in the afternoon leh. Doze off wake up doze off wake up. Haha. Night they suddenly want supper. Abit lazy. But J go. I go. Haha. M drove again. He picked J then D then me. Around close to 1 am. We went supper lor. Sat and chitchat kopi talk cock until morning. We went off around, 7ish in the morning. Hahaha. When I reach home I wasn't even sleepy. My sleepy timing has passed leh lol. Dad ask what breakfast I want so I say mac breakfast. Wahaha.

And yeah. Up till now haven't sleep. Bleh. Can't sleep leh... Not the sleepy timing. Sigh. Anyway flying soon, but I haven't pack leh. Lols. So last minute. Watching tv + 2x now, and the sleepy bug is finally coming. I'm feeling slightly sleepy already. Heh.

Think of next week weekday I sian alr, payroll stuff. Oh gawd. I can't wait for my holidayyyyyy. Haha, A break from all the crap in SG is good. Looking forward :)

No comments: