Saturday, May 23, 2015

Kindness.


Wow. Okay. I didn't expect to be posting here today. But something happened on thursday that made me really, really touched. Let's start from the beginning.

I was on course on thursday, together with a colleague, C. We were at ITE amk. For an external course. Ok it was pretty normal lunch at 12+ and at 1+ we were wandering around, went first level to one of the company's outlet. Before we enter, went toilet. (Here comes the part)

I left my wallet on top of the plastic roll where toilet roll was placed (wtf for I also dk, shouldn't have brought wallet along) AND I FREAKING WENT OUT. I didn't even know I left it there. Went to the outlet sat down chitchat to the staff there. Damn, I think more than 20min. Until we're supposed to return to the course then when I stood up in the outlet, I was like, "SHIT. I LEFT WALLET IN TOILET". I ran and shit as expected nothing is there. C said we should ask the security counter. Going towards the counter, my heart totally sank, I was thinking to myself, who the hell will return a wallet right.

There were IC, atm card, everything else and about 200+ dollars. I gave up hope alr tbh. The guard told us went to the second level's customer information counter. Went. And guess what.

When C said "She lost her wallet" and the two ladies behind the counter, one said "Pearlyn right? Someone returned it earlier" I was like, Oh. My. God. That feeling of relief is unexplanable ok. I was so, so, so relieved and amazed and happy. Signed the book (for taking back a lost&found) and rushed back to the course.

Throughout the whole course I kept thinking of it, curious who returned and how I can thank. After the course I went back to the second level's counter again. The lady there recognized me. So I asked her, isit possible if I know who returned my wallet.

She say no, they have already rewarded their students by giving them a card to redeem blahblah. As a token for appreciation for their act or something. I was like, oh, okay.

So a shout out to the girl (The lady said it's a business school student), thank you so much for returning my wallet. You're amazing. :)

No comments: