Monday, April 20, 2015

Twenty-First.


So. It's been a while since I'm here posting, so much to say so much to think but nothing comes out. Reckoned I'll come here to post since this day is a slightly more-than-special day to me.

Yes, turned older again today. Just came back from the jewelry shop with mom. She insists that well, 21st should get a key. Yeah not sure why but it's a tradition I think. Chose a golden key with a golden chain. Veryyyy expensive, and mom paid for it. Few hundreds for a small little thing. And she paid. Aiyo.

Didn't really wanna have a much elaborated celebration (which most ppl have it for their 21st bday). But surprisingly, parents were the ones who mentioned about celebrating. So kinda agreed with it and they planned all. Hehe. Buffet. Woohoo. At cousin's house. Only invited relatives, I find it too hassle to have to invite friends. You know, having to check their schedule wait their reply and even have to think about who not to miss out etc. Too troublesome. And besides, if have a party need to dress up and act as a host. My god. Troublesome. So decided only relatives. Internal celebration. I can be myself too. No need to think so much.

EARLY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION + CAKE.

Had a buffet. Sushi and etc. Yumyummmmmmm. :D And the birthday cake was HUGE. And special. Special design done by chef :D Lots of macarons on top, condensed milk layer cake, and it's red velvet cake! Wooohoooo. Best :) Got lotsa angbaos too lol. And all are huge sums. And two of my cousins (they're brothers) amazingly both bought powerbanks for me without discussion. I think either they're mentally connected or I'm too addicted and everyone know. Hahaha. Thanks for all the angbaos and powerbanks. Love you guys, even though it was awkward to say out, I rather type lol. Once a lifetime de special celebration man.

Mahjong/Lahbi. Etc. (With me xtalling in between for a game event). Hahaha. Feels contented. They make me pick some numbers for lottery btw, jeez, 9269. First prize that Saturday night was 9569. Lol :( What a damn waste. Grr.

So took leave today (for fun). Planned to watch some show later. Dinner with family. Coming weekend might be getting a new phone, going for another buffet, and next month should be meeting up with peeps. Hehe.

So I'm officially one year older today. Getting old.. Sorry, I mean, getting more mature. Ahem.

Need to be more mature. Need to be more considerate. Need to think before doing things. Life is short, and I'm already at the most special portion for life, 21st. Well, when cutting cake on Sat, my wish was only five words. For me to know, for you to find out.

Till then! Post again another time. Getting lazy.

No comments: