Sunday, January 11, 2015

2015. So what's the difference?




It's been agessssssssssssssss since I posted here. Been so lazy. And I decided that I should do it now or I'll forget if I continue watching RM.

So, first post for 2015. It's been 11days since 2015. To tell the truth I couldn't see much difference in a new year. Things are pretty much the same.. Except that 2014 this time of the year I was pretty happy. Lol. 2014 would be a year that I should say, I will remember the most. It gives me the sweetest memories and also the most painful. Why? Don't tell you. Busybody. For me to know, for you to find out. Hehe.

2014 is a year where I felt genuinely happy. Hmmmm. The front part of the year I guess. ANYWAYS. 2015 is here. I have no resolutions except that I wish to be happy. Dear god, please make me happy. I'm still upset after the stuff pig said last year, long ago. Lol.

I was pretty glad I took a "gap year". Or rather. Except that idk how long this "gap" will be. Maybe I was never suited to study at all. Or maybe I am study material but I have never tried making an effort to. Whichever it is, I must say I would much prefer now, working. I rather get money, I rather have something routine-ish to do. I rather learn new things. Studying just burns brain cells and maybe I didn't have interest in it resulting in myself not making any effort. Or maybe simply because I suck in studies lol.

Btw this work isn't the same job as the last post I posted (It's so long ago). Not the bank one anymore. Haha. I wouldn't say I regret not studying. Fine, a degree is important, but does that ensure you entirely you will get a good job? Maybe to some extent. Maybe I'll continue after a "gap", but for now I just wanna learn more stuff. Puts you ahead of others :)

Work's fine, I get to learn stuff. Except that it's troublesome when there's a gathering, I have to take leave and such ): Other than that it's okay. Everyday seem to be the same, everyday it's repeating itself. Pretty mundane but at least there isn't anyyyyyyy exams.

Oh. And SW is pretty fun. But I gotta stop spending on stupid stuff like that. Used to be just KaW and now there's KaW and SW to spend on :/ SAVE MONEYYYYY. I save. But I should save more. Hehe.

I don't even know what to type, it's midnight now. I have so much to rant but I don't know who to rant to, I'll type it out elsewhere.

First post of 2015 here. And hopefully less laziness and more posts.

No comments: