Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Care less?


September till now... It's been six months since I last blogged. Finding this space becoming dead, so I decided to come and update a little. Lots had happened, but I'm not going to go into detail of every single thing that happened, troublesome. Not that I can remember anyway.

A's come and pass,  I knew I screwed it. People kept telling me it'll be fine but hey, I did the paper, not you. I know how I did, lol. Slacked for a few weeks, and tried a new job. It was super carefree at start, new scope of work and it became damn hectic lol. But I'm glad of the exposure I would say. I like feeling busy, yet I like to do nothing too, contradicting huh?

This job really has endless stuff to do, hahaha. The people there are fun. So it was enjoyable, just didn't like our superiors. Some are sooo bossy you just feel like kicking them in the ass lol. Kept myself busy by bullettrain-ing through everything I have to do. Despite the speed, the amount of available stuff to do doesn't seem to end.

Few months just passed like that, CNY was fun, blahblah, and A's come out last week and like I expected, it was fucked-up. If you're here to tell me that "it won't be that bad lah" , you can fuck off. Haha. Grrr. Oh. And last week had my last day, I didn't extend my contract. Having too much of a headache (Well, non-literally) because idk where to go.

I want to keep myself busy with work, so don't have to entertain anyone or be faced with drama lol. Been ignoring what's app or even switching off the notification sometimes. Find it a chore to reply people now, dang. Hahaha.  Getting restless these few days 'cos I had nothing to do, but oh well better sleep more, play hard, watch more shows and enjoy before I think again what to do for ahead.

Can't say life is tough lah, many people faced more stuff than me, and to make it worse, I brought this upon myself.. So... Serve me right. And I read back a little of my posts, I realize I should stop complaining so much and learn to love life leh, life is short. So troubles, problems, bury it.. Hopefully.

Alright, updated a little, back to watching shows. Last but not least, I love music! (Ok so random)

No comments: