Thursday, August 8, 2013

Trance4life.



I'm here again after soooo long of not posting.

So. The song above. I can't believe I sat for an hour doing nothing just listening to it. It's a damn good compilation of trance music from Andrew Rayel. He's bloody good. Why didn't I find out earlier?! Happened to come across that while I was surfing earlier and I'm glad I did. Hehe.

And yes, recently I'm into Trance music Idk why. Hehe. It's good. I used to not like it, but yeah recently I do. Listening to trance music at 2-4am is really.. Cannot describe. It's just AWESOME. Hehe.

So unknowingly almost a month had passed. Cannot remember what happened. School was fucked-up as usual I guess. Hmm.. End of July met my dear Eupho section whom I haven't seen for few years I think. 7 of us. Full of jokes and all. Most are doing well, glad to see that. And D drove us in his 7seater car. Wooo. 4gear car, crazy huh. And the roof damn cool. Y was so excited at the GPS H was using for D. Hahahahaha cos she never see GPS before. Me and A was just laughing at Y all the way. Dropped the two youngest home, and we headed to Bugis for dessert. All of us had fun. Hehe. Then D drop each of us home. Told him drop me at the busstop area. Thanks D!

Hmm oh, end of July C flew over too. Met her and her sis. And C's friend, J. I guessed his identity after awhile, he was surprised. Oh no kick, come on, you're talking to the detective :P J drove us around. No drinks though sadly. We had zichar at Geylang. And C's and J's friend, D, came down. Talked a little and D dropped me home. Told him drop me at the road area hehe. C bought alot Indo chocolates for me and she refused to tell me how much the chocolates were. Even though I told her to tell me. Grr. But.. Thanks C!

Too many birthdays in July, I lazy recount every birthday. But went Loof for JH's, Jelly's house for her birthday, and a jap restaurant at Dhoby for ZL's. Oh, random note,  I GOT 3 OF THE DESPICABLE ME CUTE TOYS FROM MCDONALDS. HAHA. One for my sis, so two are mine. No, I didn't queue for them lol. And June's Hello Kitties I had every design as well, and as usual, I didn't queue for them. Be jealous. Hahaha.

August. Hmm. Oh. Watched a musical called In Time For Tea. I was annoyed at the start I swear. I left house early somemore. Fucking no cab at Hougang Mall. I got panicky so decided to take MRT to Outram, hoping there's cab there. Since nearer to NUS. Bloody hell no cab either lol. I called for cab and they tell me none in my vicinity. I was so pissed and panicky. Managed to flag a cab in the end. Arrived like 15min late. EVEN THOUGH I LEFT HOUSE EARLY, I EMPHASIZE. Grr.

G was sitting next to B. Hmm. Ended up sitting next to J. Hmmm the musical quite okay lah. I like some of the songs hehe. G and J didn't wanna go anywhere after it, aww. So B sent his cousins off and he headed down to CQ. Tbh I wanted to follow B. Hahaha. Nvm.

So we hang around initially cos they wanna say hi to their friend who acted as Snow White in the play. While waiting, saw a familiar guy talking to S, who is B's cousin. I stared and the guy said a brief hi to us and wanted to turn away, so I went "Melvin?" And he was like "Yeah?" and he look confused. Then I was like OMG and I started hitting J. "Our zhonghua facilitator lah you forgot ah?!" Then J was like OMG YAH. Epic moment. M started OMGing after he knew we're his sec sch juniors and he was my class's facil, even though not J's and G's facil.

All of us were waiting to talk to G/J/M's friend, SG. Turned out SG is M's gf's friend, and is G's and J's pri sch friend. They mentioned they were from Nan Chiau pri, and they almost faint when M said he's from nan chiau as well. EVERYONE IS LINKED. And S came up and M told her that he's our senior and that I'm her cousin's friend. She asked which cousin, and I said B. She was kinda shock. And she mention she's from zhonghua too, but pri, not sec. Then SG got this guy DY to take photo for us, and turn out he's MF's friend. No shit. Hahahaha I type also confused. The connection is crazy! Pretty funny.

Hmm so it's ghost festival first day on Wednesday, Hari Raya today, and National Day in less than half an hour. Nothing much I guess.

Wasn't in much of a good mood, can't believe I type that long. Back to my Trance music. It really makes you.. Go into another world.

Shall do a quiz. End off.

1. Did you wake up cranky?
Not really. Unless it's me being scolded/hit, or if it's people shouting, then yes I wake up feeling pissed.

2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
No. Lol

3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
Guys are less complicated. Girls are easier to connect with. So, each to its own.

4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
Nah. Unless they (not those crazy kind) smile first, then yeah, I'll smile back.

5. Can you commit to one person?
That's without a doubt. Yeah.

6. How do you look right now?
Huh?! What kind of question? I look bored I guess?

7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
White top and black bottom.

8. How often do you listen to music?
Stupid question. All the time? I'm listening to music now.

9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
Jeans.

10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2014?
Getting A's results? Yeah, no doubt.

11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
Idk. Hahahahaha. People who know me more say I'm anti-social. I have no problem socializing, but I guess I'm anti-social?

12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
"Really? Tell me about her. What is she like?"

13. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Most of the times, yeah. But some see through me.

14. Can you drive a stick shift?
Manual you mean? No. I wish I can drive, in the first place. Lol

15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
Depends on who. But most of the times, no.

16. Are you going out of town soon?
I want to. Unfortunately, no.

17. When was the last time you cried?
Not too long ago I think, hahaha, can't remember.

18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
Yeah. I'm still asking myself even up to now

19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
Blue looks nice. But I guess I'm okay with black.

20. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Go two different houses for housewarming, but I'll see how. Maybe I'm too lazy lol

21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
Talking to people I can't be bothered to reply to, and not talking to people I want to talk to. Zzz.

22. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
Define best friends. If it's the I-count-as-best-friend-but-they-dont-know kind, then yes, like now.

23. Are you nice to everyone?
Depends. As for being extra nice, then no, I'm very biased.

24. What are you sitting on right now?
A horse. -.- Computer chair of course, what do you expect?

25. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
Yup. That's without a doubt.

26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
Yeah. Like now.

27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
Unfortunately, not of significance. I can't even remember.

28. Do you get a lot of colds?
Not really. Only runny nose.

29. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
No. Lol

30. Does anyone hate you?
For sure yeah

31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
*inserts contented smile* I guess. Yup.

32. Do you like watching scary movies?
Yup! I do!

33. Are you a jealous person?
In my mind yeah sometimes. But I hardly show it.

34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
That idk. Just delete every year lah lol.

35. Did you have a dream last night?
Can't remember, don't think so.

36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
Yeah, if he wanna listen. Lol

37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
At 24years old? I don't think so?

38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
Nah.

39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Nah.
40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
No. It was shit. Apart from dinner at chompchomp. Lol.

41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
Nope.

42. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
Nothing similar. But I would gladly go back to two years ago.

43. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
Anything. I would still be happy anyway. Haha. Just sit there do nothing I'll be happy too.

44. What’s the best part about school?
When school ends. Hahahahaha.

45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
LOLWHUT. Obviously.

46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
Yeah. Good memories

47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
All the time.

48. Were you single over the last summer?
Yup.

49. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Study.. I think? Hahahahhaa. But I'm still rotting.

50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
Hell no. Lmao.

No comments: