Sunday, July 14, 2013

You need to be happy to live, I don't.

Almost 4am currently. Not sleepy, but gotta wake in the morning, so I should be sleeping soon.

Things were good awhile back, calls never fail to make me happy.

But. Been pretty crap these few days, but what to do? Can't do anything. Haha. I don't know what to do man. Kinda hopeless. Be it any aspect, academically or external stuff. Will talk more about it next time. Just wanna share a post I saw on Facebook and tumblr. Since I didn't update for a few months anyway. Hehe.

It's inspiring in a way. The guy below has a much tough life compared to most people. I can't compare myself to him since I merely existed for an insignificant small number of nineteen years, but it still pose as a kind of reminder I guess. A kind of reality check. Even though we have things bad sometimes, others out there have it much worse than us.

Even though we're not happy, we still move on and live it. For myself, I'll tell myself that at times even if I can't be happy, I shouldn't show it or burden people about it. Live with it. Change it if it's not satisfactory. But the least you can do is make sure others are happy. That's why certain people's mood affects me alot. Because I really do care. Selectively. I'm a biased person. A very, very, very biased person. Haha. End off.



"This guy reading the newspaper on the subway is Keanu Reeves.He is from a problematic family. His father was arrested when he was 12 for drug dealing and his mother was a stripper. His family moved to Canada and there he had several step dads.He watched his girlfriend die. They were about to get married, and she died in a car accident. And also before that she had lost her baby. Since then Keanu avoids serious relationships and having kids.He’s one of the only Hollywood stars without a Mansion. He said: ‘I live in a flat, I have everything that I need at anytime, why choose an empty house?’One of his best friends died by overdose, he was River Phoenix (Joaquin Phoenix’s brother). Almost in the same year Keanu’s father was arrested again. His younger sister had leukemia. Today she is cured, and he donated 70% of his gains from the movie Matrix to Hospitals that treat leukemia.In one of his birthdays, he got to a little candy shop and bought him a cake, and started eating alone. If a fan walked by he would talk to them and offer some of the cake.He doesn’t have bodyguards, and he doesn’t wear fancy clothes.When they asked him about ‘Sad Keanu’, he replied: ‘You need to be happy to live, I don’t.’"

"This guy reading the newspaper on the subway is Keanu Reeves.


He is from a problematic family. His father was arrested when he was 12 for drug dealing and his mother was a stripper. His family moved to Canada and there he had several step dads.


He watched his girlfriend die. They were about to get married, and she died in a car accident. And also before that she had lost her baby. Since then Keanu avoids serious relationships and having kids.


He’s one of the only Hollywood stars without a Mansion. He said: ‘I live in a flat, I have everything that I need at anytime, why choose an empty house?’


One of his best friends died by overdose, he was River Phoenix (Joaquin Phoenix’s brother). Almost in the same year Keanu’s father was arrested again.


His younger sister had leukemia. Today she is cured, and he donated 70% of his gains from the movie Matrix to Hospitals that treat leukemia.


In one of his birthdays, he got to a little candy shop and bought him a cake, and started eating alone. If a fan walked by he would talk to them and offer some of the cake.


He doesn’t have bodyguards, and he doesn’t wear fancy clothes.


When they asked him about ‘Sad Keanu’, he replied: ‘You need to be happy to live, I don’t.’"


(Taken from http://dzoantheexplorer.tumblr.com/post/25289594782/this-guy-reading-the-newspaper-on-the-subway-is)

No comments: