Sunday, May 5, 2013

ILY, FYI.


Soo.. I'm here again after so long. Watching Running Man on TV now. Haha. Been multitasking, so thought I would come here post as well. So much things had happened, dk where to start from. Hmm.

Towards the end of April was good, in the sense that hey, BIRTHDAAAAAAYS :) Getting really old. Haha! Nineteen, oh my oh my. The day before, celebrated with the two noobs, went CQ. Hehe. Actual day with the 6. Okay lah. Was good~ But a week after that, I missed out on something. Damn it. Could have been there. BUT ANYWAY.  Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to B.. And blahblah. April babies ftw :)

This few months had been really, really taxing. By taxing, I meant energy-draining. Jeez. Pretty tired of everything lah I should say, even though I don't think I've done much. Like, as usual. I'm such a fucking terrible procrastinator. How to change? I need to change. Really hate myself sometimes.

SYF on May2. Intensive in the morning, and good part was no lessons hehe. Slept on the bus ride there. Hmm.. The actual SYF. Idk whether isit consider good or bad, lol. Sigh. We will know results on Monday! Was so sleepy and tired after that, but didn't sleep on the way back. Talk cock sing song with a few jokers, laugh till don't feel like sleeping lol. But when arrive back in school, fatigue came like a wave washing over a shore. Hahaha.

Got home. KO-ed immediately after a meal and shower. Set an alarm for it to be a nap. Power nap! Wasn't as shagged as before. Got woken by a phone call, and I was glad I woke. :) Had a 4h30min talk on the phone. Hahaha. Crazy huh. Pretty much talk cock initially, but it got serious after awhile. Talked alot to B. And it was.. Inspiring, shocking, embarrassing, overwhelming, saddening, and many more undescribable feelings all at once. But I have to say, I do understand of course.

I'm a simple person, really. I just hope that things either remain as it is, or that it'll get better. I don't need things to be brought to another level. Just that, really. Not asking for much I hope. I don't like to be burden, and neither do I want to become a burden. Tears? A lot perhaps, but don't worry about it, it will be kept and not exposed.

I just wish sometimes that you'll see yourself a little more clearly from my point of view. I could've said it that day, but I was too overwhelmed haha. Seriously. You are amazing, no matter how asshole you are. You are sweet in your own way, no matter how cold you are. Many more. I will pour it out elsewhere. Here is too open to all. Haha.

I know I'm being super vague now. But.

Trust me, if I fell so deep, I have of course a choice whether to pull myself out ages ago, but I chose to remain this deep. You ain't the one at fault, I am. I am such a burden. You ain't the fucked up one, nor the one fucking up my mind. It's myself.

Food for thought. In fact, it's a buffet for thought.



Oh, this song is my favourite currently. It's damn good. End off.

No comments: