Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Head over heels

Okay. Quick update here. (Midnight, no idea why I'm here man). Been awhile since I update.

CNY was okay. Lost alot money on the 7th day. Bad lucks, bad hands, bad cards. Guess it just wasn't my day. Haha. I like yusheng though. Yum yum. Abalone! And the biscuit thingy. Last week was good. Esp before the week ended. I like last week. It's rare that I'm genuinely happy okay. Love it. (Inserts contented emoji smile).

This week was just hmmmm, bad. Made to stand for two hours on Monday. JOKE! Well it passed pretty quick surprisingly. So tired these days, I doze off pretty early some of the days. WITHOUT GETTING ANYTHING DONE. Jeez. I should be shot. Terrible procrastinator + dozer, as in one that doze off randomly. Such a bad combination.

Gonna be a pretty hectic week it seemed. Friday they're getting back results, and of course we'll be asked to watch the ceremony, and we'll be getting ready our CVD stuff on Friday (after the results) for Sat. Yearly carnival, grr. Our CVD stuff not even settled I think. And the cost is so much, sure make a loss one :/ And then Saturday is CVD itself. Yawn.

YouTube-ing as usual. Got a little work to do. Look at the time oh my god. But okay it's nothing new. End off.
"He's got me head over heels, and I can't even make him stumble"

No comments: