Saturday, January 5, 2013

2013



Happy New Year 2013! 

First post of the new year. As for above, I think most people first thought would be "What a hot guy". Wrong.. It's a girl. Hahahahaha. She's so hot, my god. A lot people were talking about her now haha. Jesus. Hot much!

School's starting soon :( Sorry, I mean, hell is starting soon. Seriously not looking forward to it (Who would?!) Gah. Damn sian. I have wasted the whole fucking holiday away, fucking kill me please. Lol. Especially when next year, I mean this year, is an important one. Fuckkkkk. I'm dead. And got math test few days after school reopen next week. Ohhhhhhh myyyyyyy godddddddd. HELP!

On a random note, new year resolutions. Hmmm. I just wanna have motivation to pass this fucking year and clear the fucking exams. To be happy. To see people safe and sound. That's about it. IT ISN'T MUCH. PLEASE LET IT HAPPEN. Lol.

Oh. And I just caught up with a friend whom I lost contact with for a long time. Hehe. And it's at an unearthly hour now. Gotta wake morning tomorrow. Let me hurry finish up the shortest quiz I can find and go koon.

Aiya so much for finishing it fast. It's 4am already. LOL. Oh and I changed the blog song. It's damn nice. End off.


1: What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
Idk? Erm. Retained? Lol. Or minum? Does it count?

2: Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I forgot my 2012 resolutions lol, and yes, definitely new ones.

3: Did anyone close to you give birth?
Recently? No. Sadly. No babies to play with

4: Did anyone close to you die?
Last year? No. Touchwood

5: What countries did you visit?
Last year? NONE!

6: What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012
MOTIVATION. FUCKING MOTIVATION

7: What dates from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
My birthday. HAHAHA. Uh. Alot days I guess.. Memorable?

8: What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I fucking scraped pass J1.

9: What was your biggest failure?
I didn't fucking put in much effort again.

10: Did you suffer illness or injury?
Sick yeah. Injury can't remember.. I think no?

11: What was the best thing you bought?
Shoes. Lol

12: Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Huh? Idk

13: Whose behaviour made you appalled?
Hmmmm..

14: Where did most of your money go?
CAB FEE 'CAUSE I'M NEARLY LATE EVERYDAY.

15: What did you get really, really, really excited about?
I have no idea. Pretty much nothing

16: What song will always remind you of 2012?
Gangnam Style. Titanium. Down.

17: Compared to this time last year, are you: (a) happier or sadder? (b) thinner or fatter? (c) richer or poorer?
Sadder fatter poorer hahahahaha. All negative!

18: What do you wish you’d done more of?
Study.

19: What do you wish you’d done less of?
Blanking out.

20: How did you spend Christmas?
FOOOOOOOOOD

21: Did you fall in love in 2012?
Maybe.

22: What was your favourite TV program?
Eh. The dramas I think. No specific

23: Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Yup

24: What was the best book you read?
Fifty shades! HAHAHAHA. Didnt read many books anyway

25: What was your greatest musical discovery?
Instrumentally? Dupstep violin, erm on youtube. LOL

26: What did you want and get?
Shoes, and finally got it

27: What did you want and not get?
Hmm. Shh

28: What was your favourite film of this year?
Ah boys to men. LOL. Can't remember what I watch

29: What one thing made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Phone calls.

30: How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
Nothing significant? Just simple

31: What kept you sane?
Music. And myself lol

32: Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Kibum, and still. LOL. Oh oh! ZEEEEE. But that's consider 2013 alr

33: What political issue stirred you the most?
Don't think I was affected much lol

34: Who did you miss?
Someone. Shhh

35: Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
To never waste your time away or you'll regret. What you do for others, they may not appreciate; Dont take it too seriously. So long as you treat people the way you want to be treated, even if they dont reciprocate, you have no regrets. Okay that's more than "a" valuable lesson. HAHA

36: Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose, fire away, fire away. Ricochet, you take your aim, fire away fire away. You shoot me down, but I won't fall, I am titanium"

No comments: