Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hot!

Hola. I'm awake at an unearthly hour again. Dozed off on the sofa earlier even before dinner. Haha. Knew I would knock out at some point of time! Eyes damn pain in the afternoon. I really don't act like an Asian.. The timezone I seemed to live in. Hahaha. And I'm here typing this post for a reason. Hehe.

Friday. Was a veryyyy slack day. NO SCHOOL. Why is that? 'Cause we have some seminar at orchard! Hahaha. A full day seminar too. Cool hor? At Regent Hotel. We reach there at like 830am, omg kan early. Hear those important people talk. It's so posh there! The seats even have our names and each of us got a name tag. Hahaha. Not bad la just that some of the speakers quite incoherent and I couldn't hear clearly. But most were good. Tea breaks were not bad, first one was awesome, the popiah and chocolate cake. Everyone was like, woah, nice, let's take more! Alot forget lunch was coming. Hahahahhaa

Lunch was buffet-style. It was good too. I took too much main course lah I feel. Full like dk what. I forgot all about dessert man knn. Didnt see. HAHAHA. But still! Made space for desserts. I wouldn't miss desserts man :P Naaaaaaaaaise max. Seminar ended at like 5+. Dinnered at Taka. Walked around.

Met JH and proceeded to Zouk. We were too late for the award thingy, LOL. JH lor, she lost her way and as for me I dont even know the way in the first place. So.. HAHAHA. Wtf you know on the way in. JH was so distracted that she couldn't even recognize the ABTM crew. Zomg, they were standing at the pathway lah. ALL OF THEM. When we rushed pass them I was stunned omfg. I still damn regret now can. Could've gotten photos! HAHA. Shit man.

By the time we went in. Checked. Realized already finish awards. Wanna take photo. Come out. THEY ALR DRINKING IN A CORNER. Damn. And so awkward if you barge into the group and ask for photos la omg lol. We damn awkward. Noah was outside, but too busy entertaining his friends lol. Almost couldn't get any photos. UNTIL..

Joshua walked out with his friend to go talk at the side! (Of course he's not wearing like that la, I took this photo off his blog hahaha oops) Like oh my god. I literally pushed JH and we went forward to ask for photo.

Oh my god man. It was awkward especially when those kind of places so many people around watching. BUT. WORTH IT. Heehee. He is damn hot. His accent damn nice also. Hahaha. JH was saying that his friend (the one we asked to take photo for us. so bad LOL) was way cuter. I told her I didn't even notice how his friend looked like, I was looking at Joshua. Hahahhaa. Creepy me. But still.. Hehe.

Headed BQ after that. Had only 3. And I tried to flag a cab. It was early too, only 12+? Freaking no cab, had to call for one. Zzz. Okay then saturday nothing much. Actually wanna do a quiz. But I took like one hour on this post while multitasking. Lazy already. I should sleep, but I'm not tired still. I'm really on different timezone. End off.

No comments: