Thursday, November 29, 2012

Holidays?






Hadn't posted for a long time.

Anyway. Two good songs above! First is a chinese song, second is hokkien. Unbelievable ah I actually like hokkien songs. This isn't the only hokkien song I like man. I swear I'm getting old. Hahahaha. But hey, it's good okay! Stuck in my mind lol. Seriously. Second song is a sad, sad song. Can totally feel it when I hear. Good song.

Did I mention I like Quick Quick Danger too? Hehe. They're good.

So "holidays" begun. Not much of a holiday IMO. Oh well.






Watched Breaking Dawn yesterday, and Ah Boys To Men today. Both are good. Been long since I catch a movie. Both are nice~ Different context so can't compare.  Haha. ABTM's main lead is cute :P

Tried PiMD and Clash of Clans awhile back. Not bad. Needa restrain, play too many games. Jeez. Currently sitting in the dark in the living room. Lol! Surfing youtube. Lotsa songs yeah. Occasionally keep replaying the two songs above. I have really really incomprehensible likings in everything. Songs, anything. Hehe.

Not really feeling well on Monday. Cough, runny nose, headache, and I felt feverish. But slightly better the next day, though cough and runny nose still there.

Oh. And I was thinking, if only I could sing. Or dance. LOL. Random thoughts again.

Hungry. And worst of all, I'm thirsty. Dang. Been months. End off.

No comments: