Friday, October 12, 2012

Sexayyyyyye~





I Love Lee Tae Ri

Heehee. Zomg. The show is quite nice. Just out on tvN. Two episodes were out, and I watched both alr. Hahaha. Not sure if it's a good show anot.. But hey. IT'S KIBUM OKAY. No matter what I'll watch one. Hahahaha. I miss him in superjunior siaaaaaa. And he kinda mia quite long. Oh well. SUPPORT ANYWAY!

Hehe. His first appearance on the show was when he emerged out of the pool naked. My god. Fucking hot! :P SEXY SIA. The abs, his smile... The list can go on and on. Siao liao lah. HAHA. Sexayyyyyye~

Jeez. Can't wait for next week, I'm sooo gonna watch. He's just as cute as ever lah. Hehe. Kibum ah kibum. Whuaaaaaai youuuuu soooo cuteeee. HAHA. My god. His smile is a total killer.

Anyway, these few days been kinda shit. Aaaaand it's been two months plus since I had some gaardens in my system. HAHA. I need some sooooon.

Sigh. Anyway. Few more days to freedom. End off.

No comments: