Saturday, June 13, 2015

Life is fragile.


7th June 2015, Sunday.


As the title says it.

Just a flashback.

Well, before Sunday, few days ago, my Malaysia ah yi has called my mom and told us that my biaoge yewbao korkor has been admitted to hospital cos of dengue. Apparently, after he recovered, the fucking doctor actually told him it's okay for him to go Germany. And he went with a friend. Believe they had already booked it long ago.

When he was flying back, he already felt unwell. And went back hospital again after he travel back. That day he was okay. Next day he had breathing difficulties already. And then ICU. Etc. Was very serious :(  So, Sunday night. Mom received a very very bad news call. He, well, has... passed. :( My mom cried when she was telling us.

I was stunned, and kinda shocked. A wave of regrets suddenly overcome me, when I realized how long it has been since we went back Malaysia, how long we've been there to see him and his bros aka my cousins,  and my ah yi, yi zhang... etc. This is so sad.

Idk what to say man. It's so hard to put to words. Cant even be there for them, because all our passports expired and havent make, except for my mom. So she rushed back suddenly on Monday night. They have already cremated him the moment Sunday was... Yeah.

Idk how to put to words and idk how to express anything either. Just sad about it. He's too young for this, god. Why are you doing this to him. Life is so unfair.

Miss you yewbao korkor. RIP. We love you.

No comments: